Monday, November 1, 2010

He's Finally Here!

Well... He's been here for a few weeks now but as you can tell, I'm not the most up to date blogger. Introducing....
DASH MAJOR EMERSON
10.06.10
7 lbs 10 oz and 20 inches long

Maddie has been such an awesome big sister and she loves the role. She's always looking out for her "baby bro." Telling us when she thinks he needs to eat, when she thinks he needs to sleep and telling people to "be gentle" when they hold him.


Dash has been a wonderful baby. We had some problems in the beginning with him losing too much weight and being a little jaundice but I think he's getting back to where he needs to be now. He's starting to make little baby noises and he always wants to be looking at whoever is the closest to him. I'm pretty sure he searches for his Daddy. We're all very excited to finally have him here!

3 comments:

  1. He is beautiful :) Congratulations on your new little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh....love the pictures almost as much as I love those babies!

    ReplyDelete