Sunday, May 30, 2010

Simply The Best Day Ever..

Saturday, March 27, 2010
The Emerson's

Matt's Grooms Cake


Our Wedding Cake

On March 27, 2010 we finally were upon the long awaited day... Our wedding! We were married in St. George and things couldn't have gone better. We were very fortunate to have all of our close friends and family there.. Friends and family from Northern Utah and from as far away as Connecticut and New Jersey. We were so happy that everyone could make it and share our beautiful day with us. The wedding turned out just how I'd pictured it do be. Everything was perfect. I couldn't have done it without my Mom... she kept me focused and helped me with every aspect. Thanks Mom! Matt had alot of say in the wedding... I loved this because I never felt like I was making decisions alone. I'm so happy to finally be Mrs. Kami Emerson.

The Make A Wish Tree.

Mrs. Emerson

Mr. Emerson

Our Little Family

The Ceremony

6 comments:

  1. It's about time you updated your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about freakin' time! It was such a pretty wedding! Did you end up texting me after you asked for my number a little bit ago? I never saw anything from ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!!! An update....love it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! You only got married a couple months go! Everything looked gorgeous you looked so happy and beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your reception looks beautiful! I wish I didn't have to miss it! Aaaaand practically your entire bridal shower too! Haha. What a cute little family you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. God Bless your family
    Colt Mortenson

    ReplyDelete