On Mothers Day we went on a walk in the evening to the Temple and the park. We bought a new camera and wanted to test it out. At the park Maddie wanted to do nothing but pick and try to eat grass.
Trying to crawl away to find Starlee.
At the St. George Temple.
I had a wonderful Mothers Day. Who wouldn't with a little girl like this?
I love the pictures! Maddie is so cute and way photogenic. Too bad you don't live closer! Ashlyn would love to play with Maddie. Hopefully we will see you again soon.
Maddie was born in May of 2008 and she's been bringing joy to our lives ever since. We are currently living in St. George, Ut. Maddie spends her days playing with Eli and her Grandma. This is our life..
You are a wonderful mommy and I'm so proud of you. Doesn't hurt that Maddie's so dang cute either!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures! Maddie is so cute and way photogenic. Too bad you don't live closer! Ashlyn would love to play with Maddie. Hopefully we will see you again soon.
ReplyDelete