This weekend Matt and I babysat Eli for a few hours. I don't know how anyone does it with twins or two kids around the same age. They were into everything. While I was picking up one mess, they were busy making another. It is so fun to watch them play together though. We discovered that they loved the balcony. It kept them entertained for 30 minutes. They had to go back inside though once they found out how fun it was to throw toys through the bars.

Sunday, September 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We love you too Maddie!!
ReplyDeleteI know, I don't know how mom does it either. Thank you Matt for doing it on Friday! We appreciate it!!
ReplyDeleteOh My Gosh!! you probably don't even remember me. Jennifer (Nicole's sister)i couldn't even believe that was you! You have a beautiful family. How have you been? i miss having you guys around! - Jen
ReplyDelete