Monday, July 6, 2009

A Few New Faces Of Miss Maddie.

Matt and I both agree that our sweet little angel has definitely entered an interesting phase. Terrible Twos 10 months early? Maybe, maybe not. Either way, Maddie has found throwing fits at home to be a new fun thing. She's keeping busy - devouring books (literally-she eats them), pulling cords, figuring out ways to climb onto anything and everything, throwing things and running away. She's still as sweet as ever, she just now has her not so adorable moments. This too shall pass.



Getting ready to go to the splash pad with Mommy, Grandma, Uncle Brendon and Aunt Starlee.


She LOVES to brush her teeth.

We've had alot going on at our house. I felt pretty sick last Thursday and ended up at the Instacare on Friday morning. I left with the diagnosis of SWINE FLU! Who really gets that? I was very upset and couldn't stop crying thinking about the fact that I'd been snuggled up to my little one earlier that morning. Matt took very good care of me all day long. He even brought me home an early anniversary gift. A laptop! I was very excited. Saturday morning I went back with enormous tonsils and tested positive for Strep Throat. Lovely. Matt went Sunday morning and also tested positive for Strep. Needless to say it was a pretty boring 4th of July for the three of us. I think we were in bed and all asleep by 9:30. Maddie has shown no signs of being sick and Matt and I are no longer contagious so I hope that we got passed it without giving anything to her. We're all starting to feel better and we are hoping it stays that way.
Hope you all had a fantastic holiday weekend!
P.S. Eli, we miss you. COME HOME!

4 comments:

  1. She looks so freakin cute in those glasses! That sucks you got the swine...glad the babe didn't get it! I hope your feelin better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You finally posted something!!! Geez, wait forever......Those pictures are very cute. Eli is going through the same thing, but he doesn't cry he sreams high pitched at the top of his lungs! Little stinker butt. She's very cute and you should probably post pictures more than 1 time a month.....;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In one of the pics it looks like shes getting ready to go to the beach and is putting on lip balm! haha Oh i miss that kid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drama, drama! Her theatrical faces crack me up. You know, she's only acting this way to get you geard up for when she turns THREE! Glad to see a new post. Give her a hug for me.

    ReplyDelete