It's official! We are engaged. Matt proposed to me above the city 2 weeks ago with my diamond (GORGEOUS!!) because he got too anxious and gave it to me before my birthday. Then on my birthday, he surprised me with my band. I had no idea it'd happen but I was SO excited. We don't have a date set yet but we are thinking about next Spring. March perhaps?? Things are going along and going great. We are very happy and very excited.
Now for all the planning...


Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Kami that is so fun. I love your ring!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations (again) from your happy mom!
ReplyDeleteThat is great! COngrats, I am happy for you!
ReplyDeleteWhoo hoo! Congrats! Your ring is BeAuTiFuL!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, i am so pleased for you to deserve all the happiness in the world.
ReplyDeletecongratulations from mom&vinny we are both very happy! Can't wait to see you and my beautiful grandbaby!
ReplyDeleteKami and Matt - Congrats!!! That is so awesome! I LOVE your ring...a lot. I can't wait to see you guys...hopefully at Gpa K's bday party. Maddie is growing so much. I can't believe she will be a year next month!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Your ring is beautiful! I'm so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Kami and Matt! Matt you did a great job with the ring. It is so pretty! Craig and I are so excited for you. March sure is a long ways away though...:) Keep us posted!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! That ring is beautiful, have fun planning the wedding :)
ReplyDeleteKami! Congratulations to you both! I should say you three. :) I'm so so happy for you-you deserve all the happiness in the world! Love ya, Lace
ReplyDelete