Here is one of Maddie's favorite things to do.. Take a bath! She loves the water. I think she ends up with more water on the floor than in the bathtub. We've also discovered that she loves lids as bath toys more than anything else. Who would have figured. Ü
Kami - I saw your blog on your mom's list! I am so glad you have a blog so I can see what is going on with everyone else! I hope you come up soon (probably for Gpa's bday I'm assuming) so I can see your little girl again. That was the last time I saw her I think! LOL! She is such a cutie!
Kami I had no idea you had a little girl, she is so adorible!!! You have a cute little family. I am glad I found your blog now I can see what is going on with you.
Maddie was born in May of 2008 and she's been bringing joy to our lives ever since. We are currently living in St. George, Ut. Maddie spends her days playing with Eli and her Grandma. This is our life..
Kami your blog is so cute! That lil girl of yours is so stinkin adorable!
ReplyDeleteOkay, I was able to find a way to your blog! Now I can follow you and see what is going on in your life :)
ReplyDeleteI cant wait to chew on those fat thighs!!!!!
ReplyDeleteKami - I saw your blog on your mom's list! I am so glad you have a blog so I can see what is going on with everyone else! I hope you come up soon (probably for Gpa's bday I'm assuming) so I can see your little girl again. That was the last time I saw her I think! LOL! She is such a cutie!
ReplyDeleteKami I had no idea you had a little girl, she is so adorible!!! You have a cute little family. I am glad I found your blog now I can see what is going on with you.
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute & growing up so fast.
ReplyDeleteKami! I didn't know you had a blog now! Yahoo! Your little girl is beautiful!
ReplyDeletehey kam! i just found your blog...im excited to get to see what you are up to. Your little fam is SO cute!
ReplyDelete